Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Major Ego Boost



Well this weekend I went to see my god daughter and "T." Well while I was there some of "E's" frineds came over to get tatooed. One of them was really cute. I got "T" to the side and told her that he was cute. It wasn't the only thing I said but you don't need to know the rest.

Well "T" and I were our laughing selves most of the night. It was this thing about "E" in tights and a pink tu tu. Long story but it was an immage "T" came up with that we kept laughing about all night.

So "T" this guy and I went outside to get a smoke. While we were out there the guy looked at me kind of sheepishly and said you laugh alot. Then he said to me that's a good think. I went ahhhhhh that's so sweet. Well I was floating on cloud 9 for the rest of the night.

Sometimes you just need to hear something nice from a nice guy to make you feel just a little extra special.

No comments: