Monday, July 01, 2002

Aliens have landed and taken over my mother's body!



Well it's been interesting. I guess my mother misses me.

To start off. My mother owns my condo and I pay her rent. Well this past month Cocksucker, better known as blockbuster, decided to take a grand total of $200 in 4 easy payment from my bank account never bothering to tell me they were doing so. Well I couldn't even afford one of the payments so I also have $120 in nsf fees. For Joy!

So this past week I have been out of my mind wondering how I am going to come up with the rent money. The whole time I thought I was going to get bounced out on my ass. As I've said before my mother isn't always the most understanding person in the world. So yesterday I called her on the phone and asked if I could pay her part of the rent this month and then the remaining part next month. Without a beat she said of course. I can't begin to tell you how shocked I was. I thought I was going to have to talk her into it.

Then this morning I get a knock at my door. It's my mother bringing me food. She said she thought I could use the food since I was so low on money this month and she wanted to help me out. Again I am speachless. Well I thank her profucely (sp?) and she tells me that she really misses me and that even her 2 dogs miss me. So we set up that we are going to take our dogs to the dog park this week. Wish me luck that this isn't a ploy for something else.

No comments: