Saturday, July 13, 2002

Sad time / Happy times



Well live has really been a rollercoaster for me lately. But I'm hanging in.

Sad Times

Late thursday night I was walking to the store. I was cuting across the Mc Donalds parking lot like I usually do. All of a suddon I look down and there is a puppy trotting next to me. I stoop down and called him over and he came right upto me. I looked for a tag but found none so I took him with me to the store.

When I got to the store I called several places to see if someone would take the dog because the last place I wanted him to end up was animal controll. Since it was so late no one picked up. So I took him home with me. Yes I know I'm a sucker. When I got home I made sure he ate and had pleanty of water to drink. I also put the girls away because Stormey doesn't like new dogs in the house.

He was such a wonderful dog. Extremely loving and cuddly. I would be typing at the computer and he would come over and rest his head on my knee. He was just happy that he was in a home. When I went to bed he hopped up on the couch with me and tried his best to cuddle with me but he was a heavy dog so I made him get down. He ended up falling asleep right next to me. He didn't want to leave my side. It was so heart warming.

The next day I called mom and she agreed to help me get to the humane society to drop off the dog. So off we went I was sad but I knew he would have a chance there.

When we got there I was informed that they no longer take in strays unless they are injured or sick. I tried my best to get them to take him because he is such a special dog. But they wouldn't. So I had only one option left and it was exactly where I didn't want him to end up.

As I was leaving I tried to get a family to take him but they wouldn't. They wanted a very little dog and he was a medum sized dog.

When I got to animal controll I again tried to get some of the people there to adopt him but no one was willing to. So I had to leave him there. My heart is broken into a thousand pieces right now. I just pray to god that someone sees that special dog I saw and snatches him right up. I know he would make an excellent family pet.

Happy Times

I know it's a little thing to most people. I'm guessing you really don't care too much but I had a little accomplishment. I was able to fix a problem on my computer and I didn't need any help from anyone. Sometimes the human brain amazes me. I mean I had absolutely no clue how to fix this problem but I read up on it and did the steps. I was very anxious because I didn't want to mess things up further. Well I tried it out and it works now. This was a happy moment for me.

No comments: