Monday, April 07, 2003

Jinkies



Life sure is strange. One minute you're minding your own business and then BAM! it changes.

This time last year I was pretty pathetic. I will admit that. I was resigned to live my life completely alone. I didn't feel the need to have any other human being in my life. Now there are a few people I would have a very hard time living without.

I'll talk about one of them with you. He's totally amazing, unlike any man I've ever met. He's kind, intelligent, generous, humorous, ect...

The weekend of Marh 28th I got to spend some time with him. It was wonderful and magical. I won't go too much into detail. I do need to keep somethings to myself. ;)

We sat outside of Ceasar's Pallace in Las Vegas and just cuddled. It was so amazing that we could just "be" together and not be doing anything. We just talked and cuddled. It was truely amazing.

No comments: