Thursday, May 02, 2002

7 Things I'm Greatful For



I thought I would do 7 things I'm greatful for since I've been down. So here goes.

1. I have a wonderful friend in "T". She is the only person that can make me laugh so hard my sides ache for hours no matter how I felt when the conversation started.

2. The other day when I went to watch my god daughter she had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me. This made my heart grow 20 times it's size.

3. Mitzi has gotten into the habbit of falling asleep in my chair with me when I am watching tv. I just love it when she cuddles.

4. Eventhough my life is really crazy right now it could get so much worse. At least I have a roof over my head, food in my stomache, electricity and running water. Many people don't have these things in their life.

5. Being able to write down in my blog what I am feeling is such a release for me. At times it gives me a new perspective once I have written things down.

6. The people at the soapbox on WWDN. They are such a caring community that it has become such a wonderful respit from the everyday world.

7. I found this picture and it made me laugh for 10 minutes straight.

Clothes are sometimes a wonderful thing. Don't you think?

No comments: