Thursday, May 09, 2002

Crappy Mothers



I know I promised this a couple of days ago but what can I say life happens and there isn't much you can do about that.

So I went grocery shopping the other day. I was on my way to the check out and saw what I thought was a person bending over looking at something when I passed by I saw a little girl that couldn't have been more than 4 or 5. Where was the mother you ask NO FUCKING WHERE! That little girl is lucky it was me that passed by her and not someone else.

I went up to her and asked her where her mother was and she said she went to look for her grandmother and told her to stay there and wait for her. WTF? Well I was standing across from her and told her that I was going to stand there until her mother came back because not everyone is nice and I didn't want her to get hurt.

About 5 min later the mother showed up.I told her that I was waiting there for her because she left her daughter alone. Her response was I was only in the next isle over. This is utter bullshit I checked the aisles on both sides and didn't see anyone.

I tell you if parents actually TOOK CARE OF THEIR KIDS this world wouldn't be in the state it's in.

No comments: