Sunday, January 05, 2003

Good Times Ahead



Well in alot of aspects thinks are still shitty. I might talk about it sometime but now I want to talk about some good that's come into my life.

On Friday I'm going to Disneyland. With none other than TV's Wil Wheaton and 8 other people from his soapbox. I'm really excited about it. Not because I get to spend the day with Wil. I've met him before and he is a very nice guy but I want to meet the people I have spent countless hours chatting on IRC and the soapbox.

I get to stay with a friend that I met through the soapbox. She is a total sweatheart and has the cutest baby boy. Sad thing is I'm not going to have a lot of time to spend with her. I get to California arround midnight. I have to wake up at 6:30am so I can get ready for Disneyland. Then I will be spending pretty much the entire day at the park. The next day I leave arround 1pm. If I didn't have to watch my friend's kids I would so totally stay for at least a couple more days.

So never fear. Sifi always bounces back even if she has to drag her ass off of the farkin couch and live a little. I tell you with all the traveling I have done the past 6 months it sure does make up for the few years that I couldn't go anywhere. :)

No comments: