Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Ok so I know i haven't written in a very long time and no one will probibly read this.

I haven't written because like always life has it's ups and downs. I don't want to depress anyone with my downs so I didn't post. When I'm in a good mood I usually don't have time to post. So I'm between a rock and a hard place.

So why am I writing now. Life has thrown me another curve. I feel so alone in a world full of people. I don't understand how this can happen but it did.

I feel as if no one gives a shit about me. I'm only here for people to use and drop me when they don't need me anymore. I'm sick to death of being a doormat for everyone to walk on. I'm sick of people not talking to me unless they want something. I'm sick of people saying that's ok Sifi will do it, not even asking me first.

I'm tired of trying to do something and everyone basically ignoring me.

I'm just plain tired. I wish someone would wisk me away from all of this or that god would swoop down and take me home. I don't want to kill myself if that's what you are thinking. I just think that it would make things worse not better.

No comments: