Saturday, March 15, 2008

Damaged Goods



I used to believe in the faerie tales. Not anymore.

I used to believe that there was a special someone out there for me. Not anymore. I've given up.

I really started to fall for a guy. He's truly amazing. He's kind, intelligent, sensitive, and so much more. I gave him up. There's really only drawback wish him. He lives halfway across the world.

My mother says I seek men like him. She says I fall for guys that are far away for a reason. Truthfully he's the first guy I've fallen for in a very long time.

I wasn't looking. I started to back to an old chatroom just for fun. There was this odd guy who would come in and lick people then leave. I thought "hmm, odd guy."

Then we started to actually talk. The more I got to know him the more I liked him. Then I started to feel. Big mistake on my part.

I couldn't help it. He just snuck up on me from out of nowhere.

A few days ago he told me he was going to a party through the english dept at his school. He said he was only going to stay if a certain girl he had talked to was there.

Well forward a couple of days. He was at the part and she was there. I knew it in my heart. I was going to lose this guy. I felt it.

I talked to him yesterday. It's pretty much one sided. He agreed to leave me alone.

It's one of those days I'm not happy to be here. I shall get through this too. Although I think it's going to take me a really long time.

I should just stick to talking to guys like J. There is no emotional attachment there. It's purely an animal attraction.

I think I'm a truly damaged person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i not lost i'm right here