Friday, April 12, 2002

Fun Tests



Here are some fun tests you can take.



I am Yoda







Arwen

Arwen

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Arwen, Elf, the daughter of Elrond.

In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software






Which Rock Chick Are You?







take the which one of the trading spaces cast are you? quiz!





If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Dmitri Shostakovich!

I am a shy, nervous, unassuming, fidgety, and stuttery little person who began composing the same year I started music lessons of any sort. I wrote the first of my fifteen symphonies at age 18, and my second opera, "Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District," when I was only 26. Unfortunately, Stalin hated the opera, and put me on the Enemy Of The People List for life. I nevertheless kept composing the works I wanted to write in private; some of my vocal cycles and 15 string quartets mock the Soviet System in notes. And I somehow was NOT killed in the process! And Harry Potter(c) stole my glasses and broke them!

Who would you be? Dead Russian Composer Personality Test






Purple Shimmer

I'm the purple shimmer Doc Marten...
I'm a little spunky, definitely fun,
and I like believing in fantasy

Which Doc Marten are you?
(by *coffeebean*)






Which Empire Records Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty




Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty




Which My So-Called Life Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty




Which Buffy Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty






What Psych-Ward do you belong to?







The Eighties Pop Act Test deems me:



55% Eighties Pop Act


You are The Smiths: You were a peripheral player in the eighties, people thought it was cool to be your friend, but they never really wanted to spend time with you. Go watch Twin Peaks reruns.







Take the Affliction Test Today!




What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Base-defender.I am a Base-defender.


What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness. What Video Game Character Are You?

No comments: