Sunday, April 21, 2002

I'm Proud As A Peacock



As you can see over the the left I have made some more changes. I am having so much fun learning html right now. I am so proud of myself in the past few days I have managed to study the coding on my template and figured out how to make new sections so now everything has it's own section. I have also figured out how to link urls to pics and how to post pics on my blog. Yea me! :D Beleive it or not I didn't know how to do any of those things before a few days ago.

I would like to say a big thank you go Gesikah. She was so sweet I wanted to have a button for my home page and she made not only one for my home page but one for my blog as well. Both of the buttons are in the link to me section. So please visit her site Life With A Geek.

No comments: