Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Website Update



I am getting ready to move my site to ivillage. I have started to code the first page and it should be done by this weekend. Time permitting. Right now I'm working on the homepage. I have added a realy neat menu that will end up on all the pages. I am really excited about this. I have decided to get rid of the artwork page. I know alot of people like it but it takes up alot of space and I am going to be doing other things that I think everyone will like. I won't be moving my weblog. At least not for quite a while.


I was going to get my own url but I have decided to wait a little bit longer. I really don't have enough visitors to warrnent the cost as of yet. I will keep the amazon.com links because I am going to eventually get my own url and get a new server.


I have also gotten a php soapbox and plan on installing it once I get my own url and get on a server that supports it.


Well that's it for right now.


Oh and in case you are wondering I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loving my time away from my mother. This week has been pure heaven. :)

No comments: