Sunday, April 21, 2002

Realizatoins



So the other day I'm talking to one of my best friends (Let's call her A) and she is trying to make me realize what my mother is up to. Well I knew that my mother want's controll and she is evidently willing to do anything to gain it over me. Well A brings up the fact that she feels my mother thinks I am completely neive and ignorant. I really didn't completely believe this until I got a call from mom on Thursday.

She called and told me that my aunt had a stroke and asked me to pray for her. We talked about this for about 10 min and then she did it. She snuck in how she did everything because she loves me. I laughed at her. well to make a long story short it escalated to where she is now threatening to kick me out. How sweet she is. I mean when I moved in here she said this is YOUR house. Then she takes all these power trips and whenever things aren't going her way she says she is going to kick me out. I tell you if I had the money I would move out tomorrow and most likely leave the state and not let her know where I am. I am that livid with what she's done. I mean it's a total betrayal on her part.

To make a long story short my mother is now threatening to throw me out of the condo. She is starting to realize that I'm through playing her manipulative games and she is trying to do everything to make me come running back to her. Well it isn't going to happen.

She wasn't always this way. When I was very young she was actually a good mother. She might not have been the best but I don't have too many complaints. I can remember her coming into my room in the morning and singing You Are My Sunshine everyday til I was 13. She would also tuck me into bed til I was about 10 and told her to stop.

Then the perverbial shit hit the fan. My father left. He did this the day before easter when I was 13 and it was a complete shock to both my mother and myself. They had gotten into a fight and my mother grabed me and we went to spend the night at one of her friends house. When we came back he was gone. Well he never looked back after that day but we aren't here to talk about him today.

Well my mother went into complete melt down after that. I'm talking she became the child and I became the adult. I made sure she woke up in the morning. I made sure we both had our meals. Basically I took on the mother roll. This went on for over a 1 1/2 years.

Then mom snapped out of her funk and realized that I had taken the mother roll and she wanted to snatch it back. Well I wasn't going to have any of that and we started to butt heads. It still hasn't stopped. I wish my mother and I could come to a point where we could be at least civil to eachother but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. It breaks my heart but that's life.

No comments: